Making the long (and way-too-quick!) trip from the East Coast, the paternal grandfolks finally got a chance to meet their first granddaughter. I must admit to getting just a little misty at the sight of seeing my own parents hold our baby girl.
Something about parents of parents, looping back two generations, the circle of life, the wheel of fortune, hope for the future, the golden age of television, etc.
Anyway, my dad made good on his promise to become a bad influence:

Nora totally copied my mom's headwear fashion (or vice versa, it's unclear at this time):

And in the end, as grandparents do, they tried to steal the kid and pretend nothing happened. And who'd blame them?

Thanks, shutterbug!
1 comment:
From recent personal experience, I must say that Nora is the MOST adorable baby, other than my own of course, that I've had the pleasure of cuddling. And, say what you may, I am NOT prejudiced!
Sure do love you Nora, Granmary
Post a Comment