
This outfit made possible by Nixon & Jen, Wier & Barbara & Stella, Uncle Nate & Tonia...and Gillian's sense of Someday I Will Not Get to Choose What She Wears.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The Secret is Layering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hollering our heads off (but not inside. hollering is only allowed outside)

This outfit made possible by Nixon & Jen, Wier & Barbara & Stella, Uncle Nate & Tonia...and Gillian's sense of Someday I Will Not Get to Choose What She Wears.
5 comments:
Jeez, dude. She can't even defend herself.
For my money, one can never have too many stripes.
Somehow I see her wearing a similar outfit when she's sixteen and Basil standing in the doorway, shaking his fist and bellowing, "You're not leaving my house dressed like that!"
I think she looks PERFECT!!!
"You're not leaving my house dressed like that...
...where's your hat with the kitten ears??! And your bowtie?? What are we, day-traders??""
Ahhh - the sure signs of a creative mama.
Post a Comment