Sunday, February 15, 2009

What We've Been Doing (instead of posting)

6 comments:

Emma said...

What's Nora's favorite book?
Hugs,
Emma

Don't Worry Be Hambly said...

I'm not surprised to see Nora sitting on a pile of books, given her Mom's addiction to Children's literature. How I wish I could read her one of those very books right now. Or perhaps she would read it to me.

Love, Brynn

Blythe said...

Oh my GOODNESS! She got so BIG!!
(Can I please, please, please read her a story at some point? Please?)

Litza

Gillian said...

Emma: Nora's current favorites (they change every few weeks) are Olivia by Ian Falconer, Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson, Gossie by Olivier Dunrea and Vegetables by Sara Anderson.

Brynn: Nora would both love to read to you and to be read to by you! I hope both happen when you're in town this summer!

Litza: It is true that she is a giant. Now, come over and read her a book. (We are sort of close right at the moment as we are in San Diego...)

Anonymous said...

She was super into the vegetable book yesterday! I was like, what the...???

Gillian said...

She also likes that Fruit book.

Oh, and she's totally into Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Allberg. Like, she likes to read along.