It was still pretty hot out after Nora woke up from her afternoon nap, so we got all decked out to swim at the Volunteer Park wading pool. There are no photos of Nora in the water as that required all of my attention, but she loved it tremendously, even when I had her float on her belly in the deeper middle section--the section full of splashers, please note, even though the rules clearly stated no splashing. (The rules also clearly stated that babies must wear swim diapers...I am darn naive when it comes to my perception of whether others will follow rules in the same diligent manner as I, let me tell you. I WAS SHOCKED.)
Here's Nora, post dip and quite refreshed:




Re-clothed, we headed over to the playground to add another first to Nora's park repertoire: bucket swings!






Speaking of bark, this is what Nora looks like whenever she sees a dog:

No comments:
Post a Comment