Please return it lest my Danish fist find its way to your "face."
...
...
...
Nothing? What, I wasn't threatening enough? How about I drool on you and then you get sucked into my mother's gaping maw?
Hollering our heads off (but not inside. hollering is only allowed outside)
Please return it lest my Danish fist find its way to your "face."
...
...
...
Nothing? What, I wasn't threatening enough? How about I drool on you and then you get sucked into my mother's gaping maw?
2 comments:
I feel the need to sing, "If you see my oar, if you see my oar, if you see my oar, if you see my oar..." and play music on my ... what was it called? Whatever it was, it was great.
As is that hat.
Litza
Oh Brunhilda, you're so lovely!
Yes, I know it. I can't help it.
Post a Comment